• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Punchabearinnamouf

High Tech Redneck
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hollywood, MD
    We need to get some of you So MD guys up here, or a bunch of us have to come down there for a get together.

Or get some of the Western MD people.....and some of the Southern MD people.....and meet somewhere in Central MD for a HUGE get together.

huge get togethers are ok - but I tend to like the 6-12 person get togethers more. Can't have any real conversation with more people than that.

maybe int he summer we can have a big central maryland pig roast with 60+ people.

Both of these. Kohburn I find that its easier to make rounds when there's a lot of people, if we're all at like a pavilion or open area instead of a restaurant pretty much confined to one area. Though maybe there's a reason they try to keep us under lock and key :rolleyes:

How about a SOMD BBQ at Chancellors Run or Cove Point Park in the Spring

Barbecues ALWAYS rock! :party29:

On top of the MDS BBQ that's been being discussed for a while now. Who says we can't have more than one? :D

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Both of these. Kohburn I find that its easier to make rounds when there's a lot of people, if we're all at like a pavilion or open area instead of a restaurant pretty much confined to one area. Though maybe there's a reason they try to keep us under lock and key :rolleyes:

Barbecues ALWAYS rock! :party29:

On top of the MDS BBQ that's been being discussed for a while now. Who says we can't have more than one? :D

Gears are rolling. I'll make some enquiries and start a plan. More to follow.

Punchabearinnamouf

High Tech Redneck
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hollywood, MD
    Nah, the banjo's might scare him off :toothless

Boat trip, while you are down here :innocent0

That's what makes this area great, not so much city everywhere!
    And I have a banjo thank you very much :toothless

I probably would.....been trying to get the wife to move out of the Baltimore area for a few months.....getting sick of the congestion, the crime........

Tell ya what, you come down here I'll see about gettin you on the water, to a bonfire and to a good pub :D:thumbsup:

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    The rusty gears in my brain have been churning for a while about this. Mentioned something to Inigoes a while back, but I'll have to see what is going to happen with my back surgery before I plan anything concrete.

Hornblas

Ignore these four words
    Dec 1, 2008
    Mechanicsville
    Im up for db mcmillians, have not been there yet. We could get drunk, and sing the amazing horse in in chorus in an irish drinking song style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom