• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Aug 2, 2007
    Harford County
    Ok, I waded through all eight pages of this thread and declare Jimbob2.0 the winner for the best response to the original question.

Also I totally agree that the ad reads like a used-car ad on Craigslist. From what I can tell the seller:

1. Paid a lot of money during the great 2012-2013 AR scare.
    2. Read about all the "specs" of each part and bought into their hype as Bible-truth (a "spiral drilled" flash hider will improve ballistics??? How?)
    3. Decided they spent way too much on a hot-rod AR and wanted to recoup as much of their money as possible.
    4. Used brand-new prices plus shipping to justify their insane asking price. (No one is going to give extra $ because of a rifle case you decide to add to the sale...)

To the OP: you'd make a lot more money selling the gun as parts and I have no doubt you'd sell most of the parts. You can always sell the lower on GB. Fully assembled this rifle is only worth money to someone who wants this exact rifle and most of us prefer to build our own.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Ok, I waded through all eight pages of this thread and declare Jimbob2.0 the winner for the best response to the original question.

Also I totally agree that the ad reads like a used-car ad on Craigslist. From what I can tell the seller:

1. Paid a lot of money during the great 2012-2013 AR scare.
    2. Read about all the "specs" of each part and bought into their hype as Bible-truth (a "spiral drilled" flash hider will improve ballistics??? How?)
    3. Decided they spent way too much on a hot-rod AR and wanted to recoup as much of their money as possible.
    4. Used brand-new prices plus shipping to justify their insane asking price. (No one is going to give extra $ because of a rifle case you decide to add to the sale...)

To the OP: you'd make a lot more money selling the gun as parts and I have no doubt you'd sell most of the parts. You can always sell the lower on GB. Fully assembled this rifle is only worth money to someone who wants this exact rifle and most of us prefer to build our own.

Good deductions but I doubt the OP is even reading this anymore. He didn't seem to want to take anyone's advice because it wasn't what he wanted to hear.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Armed Ferret has creamy , lotion-y skin?

Buffalo-Bill.jpg

sig63

Jun 15, 2009
    FREED AT LAST!!!
    Okay, I have been watching for a while and I am finally ready to get into the bidding on this.

How about a trade? Mine is MD legal though so you gotta come up with cash on top.

Final offer.

UT-Rapidstrike+integration.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom