So what "final purchases" are you making?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kryptonite_22

Jul 20, 2012
    I just purchased a Mossberg 590 & a Adcor Defense BEAR elite AR15/M4 I also ordered a Les Baer Custom Carry in Stainless from Crazy John back in may BUT that weapon won't be in my hands until next year sometime due to high demand. Nevertheless I am finishing up the BEAR as we speak but here is my Mossberg named "Bertha" ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372780037.292643.jpg

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Why so many guns listed here that wont be banned? Any of the common handguns I see listed here will still be available and you can obtain higher capacity mags for them through legal means they just wont be packaged with the gun. I sure wouldn't be spending any money on a wheel gun or 1911 right now when they will be fine after october. Correct me if I'm wrong on the mag statement but if you buy a glock or something that comes with a 10 round mag here it will still be legal to drive up to PA, VA, or DE and buy a few mags.

The only things I can see myself getting before Oct are a lower or two and and an AK of some kind. I would like a nice milled AK but I may have to settle for something in the $500 range since I just bought a house. I'm not jumping on the flee the state bs I'm going to stay and fight the good fight it would have been easier for our forefathers to go west and leave the colonies to the brits but they did the hard thing because it was the right thing to do.

I actually have all the handguns I really care to own...except I thought about a more compact, carry style firearm. Most of my guns are more full sized target type guns. I wasn't gonna pay any exhorbitant price for it, but thought I'd look at the Springfield XDS 45. I shot one owned by someone else at my range and liked the general feel and reasonable accuracy of such a short barreled gun. So, after posting a 'want to buy', I was made a good offer from an MDS member who is a Maryland Dealer, I pulled the trigger (pun intended)! Now for the 90 day (or more) wait!

ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    I finally bought my first AR a few months ago. Always wanted one but cash ended up going elsewhere. This was a good excuse to make it happen. And its an HBAR which makes me happier :)

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I had been on a purchasing break when the panic started, so everything has been Pre- Oct stratagey , except for that pre 1899 Marlin that I couldn't let get away.

There will be second guessing of certain high dollar items vs quantity & redundency , but the dedicated pre Oct funds are pretty well used. If allows out of earn as I go $ between now and Oct , I'll see.

Ammo , mags , accesories , parts to co$plete , etc are all on hold until 2014 .

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Not regulated, but a Rossi Circuit Judge rifle. It's going to be banned as of 10/1 because it's a revolver/shotgun. The wife wants it!!

No, it won't be banned. It has a rifled barrel. It's a rifle that can accept shot shells. It's not a shotgun.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    No, it won't be banned. It has a rifled barrel. It's a rifle that can accept shot shells. It's not a shotgun.

Because there are so many dreaded revolver shotguns on the market!

I am wondering if the Kel-Tec KSG will be banned, prices are still so highly increased. Its not semi, and not a centerfire rifle so I am hoping not.

Cbear

Mar 13, 2013
    Bought so far:

Complete AR-15 ( Daniel Defense)
    5 Stripped lowers
    Scar 17s

Still need to buy:
    AK-47
    Tavor

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Hopefully Grab-a-gun will come through on the Tavor I just ordered.

Wouldnt mind snagging the KSG as some are coming into "fair" price ranges, but its unclear if they will be on the "banned" or "regulated" lists.

Doubt if I will be able to get that mini-14 A-team style I crave. Wonder what happens if I buy a standard run of the mill stainless GB and seek out a very expensive original stock later.

RedWolf762

Jan 18, 2013
    Freedom
    The only money I'm going to spend as a result of 281 is going to be against the idiots in Annapolis next year. If that fails, I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom