• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    On sale. Might be a neat thing to stick on a spare pre 10/1 lower...

Any particular reason this can't be added to a post 10/1 HBAR lower? The heavy barrel should actually be more accurate during rapid fire.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    These stocks are fun but I don't know where you could use them in Maryland? My brother has these on 2 AR's and his Ruger SR22 and there are fun to shoot but he's in South Carolina. It is a little odd to use them as you have to push away the riffle with your left hand while keeping you right hand on the grip and trigger finger on the stock extension. It took me awhile to get used to it.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    No spring in the block any more. The powers to be said that was illegal since it was a mechanical action or some thing along those lines.

I have one I was going to put on a Saiga 12 but never did due to 922(r).

I was referring to the spring that goes in the grip of an AR that holds in the safety selector. You are correct about springs at serve as a mechanical action, like the Akins Accelerator with the spring.

05dodgedaytona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2009
    Cecil County
    To me these are a waste of money and ammo. Most ranges won't let you rapid fire anyway. I can think of better things to spend that $280 on. Just my opinion though.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    To me these are a waste of money and ammo. Most ranges won't let you rapid fire anyway. I can think of better things to spend that $280 on. Just my opinion though.

Same can be said of full auto. $280's not bad for the thrill of "full auto" without spending tens of thousands of dollars for a transferable MG.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Opps, sorry and thank you for the correction. So excited about Palmer that I lost my mind for a minute! The comment about "I don't know where you could use them in Maryland" had me thinking someone thought they were banned (they aren't) but then I realized they are most likely talking about some ranges have a one shot per second rule or some thing along those lines. Those rules never cross my mind because I shoot on private property.

Sorry, I should have been more clear on my comment about using them in Maryland and yes I was referring to what public range you could use them at. I mainly go to Cresap and they get mad if you shoot semi-auto fast. Down at my brothers we used them at a private range that he belongs to.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's

Don't worry; I got my money's worth of full auto from your taxes. Thanks again btw.

IMG_0615.jpg

Not everyone's afraid of freedom. ;)

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I used mine today. It works as advertised! One hell of a thrill. And yes, you blow through a lot of ammo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom