• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbuck

May 26, 2009
    We are looking for some night sights for our pistols. Need something for a M&P 40c, Sig P229 and a Sig 1911 Tacops.

Recommendations??? Sucks when our eyes get old and the white is hard to see anymore.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    You can have Sig put SigLites on the 229 and 1911 at the factory shop. They are currently made for Sig by MeproLight. I had it done to my older West German 228 about 6 months ago and it made a huge improvement. Nice white dots in bright light and increasing green as it gets darker. 12 year warranty on the tritium. Not too painful on the wallet - they advertise specials on their website.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Novak, either from Novak or trijicon, more comfortable to rack the slide, won't snag, well made and durable, recessed glare resistant rear, good trijicon vials. Pretty much the best 3 dot there is, only issue is they trade ease of cocking off a belt for an unlikely "injured arm" drill for comfort each and every time you rack the slide. I do have a set of Siglights on my P220, they are basic, but work, I don't carry that pistol, so not enough reason to spring for a new set of Novaks, but on most everything else I swapped on novaks, or in the case of my G20, the very good Novak style Aroteks.

20131017_142817.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom