• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbo

Mar 5, 2015
    Anyone know for sure if Sig discontinued the P224? I don't see it on their "discontinued list" but, a dealer said they stopped making them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    I noticed that they removed it from the IOP price listing along with most of the mags.This is my EDC so I think it might be wise for me to buy up some mags now just in case...

Jimbo

Mar 5, 2015
    Am I missing something, when I opened the link I saw a number of 224's listed on the Sig website?
    That's why I was confused. Just wanted to make sure cause I want one but don't want to buy it if they're discontinued and aftermarket parts won't be readily available

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Smacduff99

Feb 17, 2012
    West Virginia
    It looks like they've discontinued a number of .40S&W models and the 9mm DAK. I don't see the more standard da/sa 9mm models on the list. This follows recent market trends away from the .40
    Not really sure why they haven't caught on more, mine shoots great and carries surprisingly well despite the chunky first impression. I have a number of compact (not subcompact) carry pistols and I still find that my 224 is one of my go to guns for everyday carry (WV home).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom