• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    I see a few hinderer xm-18 knifes popping up, and it seems they are linked to the members only sig legion store, sooooo...

How much is it?

Someone please let me know, I'm a big hinderer fan. In here or if it's super secret squirrel send a pm, thanks!

Might motivate me to pick up a legion 226 Sao, as if I need a reason hahaha

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I'm a Sig Legion owner and I see a lot of chatter about Hinderer knives on Sig Talk. Are these really that good that they are worth almost as much as a new Glock?

Cal68

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    I'm a Sig Legion owner and I see a lot of chatter about Hinderer knives on Sig Talk. Are these really that good that they are worth almost as much as a new Glock?

Cal68

When they were hand made, I would say they were worth the price, they are now mass produced, so I expect the prices to come down a bit since a lot more are available.

If your a knife guy, you can't go wrong with a Hinderer, the think is built like a tank and would be the last knife you'd need. The XM-18 and 24 are just awesome.

At the same time there is a sick ZT 0550 in the classified section, which is a Zero Tolerance version of the XM-18 at 1/4 the cost. Unless your a collector, that knife will do everything a hinderer would, same steel used for the blade and same grind, both have g-10 grips, but both are great knifes, the hinderer name alone is the premium.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    When they were hand made, I would say they were worth the price, they are now mass produced, so I expect the prices to come down a bit since a lot more are available.

If your a knife guy, you can't go wrong with a Hinderer, the think is built like a tank and would be the last knife you'd need. The XM-18 and 24 are just awesome.

At the same time there is a sick ZT 0550 in the classified section, which is a Zero Tolerance version of the XM-18 at 1/4 the cost. Unless your a collector, that knife will do everything a hinderer would, same steel used for the blade and same grind, both have g-10 grips, but both are great knifes, the hinderer name alone is the premium.

Thanks my friend. Can't say that I am a knife collector, but then I didn't collect handguns until about 5-6 years ago either!

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom