• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Bank of Mexifornia has never been a friend to a great number of conservative ideals.

That they would do something as overt as this is not at all shocking.

Toca al numero dos para "Yo no tengo surpresa".....

;)

ffemtreed

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2011
    Wilmington, NC
    I bet this was one the stipulations of the big bailouts they got, its all part of obama's backdoor gun control he has been known to spout out.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I wonder how they can tell if a CC is from BofA over the phone? :rolleyes:

Your actual credit card number is only a small part of the 16 digits. The other numbers identify the bank, the type of card, etc....someone savvy enough can tell.

Visa begins with 4
    Master Card begins with 5
    Discover Cards begin with 6011
    Etc...

vin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    I have a bass pro credit card that's issued by BoA. I think I'll be canceling it and explaining why. (customer service probably won't care though)

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    I think McMillan handled things perfectly, good for them. I don't trust any banks or insurance companies anymore, so this doesn't surprise me.

DorGunR

R.I.P.
    Mar 7, 2007
    Severn
    GunReports.com) -- Over the past few months, NRA-ILA received information from a few members detailing some problems that firearm-related businesses were having with Bank of America (BoA).

It appeared that BoA had adopted a policy of denying banking services to businesses associated with firearms. ILA staff contacted BoA corporate leadership and asked them to provide specific information regarding their policies.

In a conversation with Douglas K. Bland, a BoA Senior Vice President, NRA-ILA was assured that there was no such anti-gun policy.

Mr. Bland provided NRA-ILA with a written statement of their policy, which states "Bank of America does not have a corporate-wide policy to deny banking services solely on the applicant's involvement in the firearms industry." ETC

http://www.gunreports.com/news/news/...how_comments=1

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I don't use BOA, never have and never will. At one point our motgage was held by them but I fixed that as soon as possible too. The things that have come our about this Libtard bank should send a message to the Patriots of this country. Don't use the scum energy ******* supporting bank.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    HotAir.com weighs in ...

Bank of America tells gun manufacturer it no longer wants their business?

If the Democratic leadership needed a favor from BOA, the bank might be in a position where it felt obliged to comply even at the risk of some sort of political backlash on the right. And it’s true that BOA will have a major presence at the convention this year — as noted above, it’s being held in a stadium sponsored by the bank, in the city where BOA is headquartered — so in theory, there may be some pressure to divest from businesses that aren’t simpatico with the Democratic message.

Given BofA's longstanding leftwards lean The Bank of (Democratic Party) America, could it be that they are doing this to garner the favor of their administration overseers by helping implement an under-the-radar gun-control plan ?

HotAir.com doesn't seem to think so, but they do leave the question open.
    Does someone in BOA management hate gun manufacturers so much that they’re willing to invite a boycott over it?

However, me and kitty tend to think the worse.

Attachments

• tinfoilhat1.jpg
      tinfoilhat1.jpg
      11.9 KB · Views: 381

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    They want to give credit to illegal aliens.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB117133501870406767.html?mod=home_whats_news_us

They foreclose on houses they don't have mortgages on.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/busine...n-house-that-couple-had-paid-cash-for/1072632

(Then they refused to pay the owners legal fees for 5 months following a court order to do so).

They foreclose on active military.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...y-foreclosed-on-active-service-members-homes/

F'em what person that cares about our country (or that they have a home to come home to) wants to do business with them anyway?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I have a bass pro credit card that's issued by BoA. I think I'll be canceling it and explaining why. (customer service probably won't care though)

Maybe you won't have to when BoA finds out BassPro sells guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom