• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    So how do we get a sticker? Bought a can there last week and didn't get a sticker, which I'd be proud to display. Not that I could top the lead off pic.

Lead pic was just an example and isnt in play boss. If you need some stickers just swing on by and I'll give you a few.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    D0Yix.jpg

scrovak

Back in the "Free" State
    May 2, 2011
    Can I get a sticker or two, in order to participate, since I haven't yet purchased a firearm from Engage?

dwhaley

Oct 20, 2008
    WHALEY STRATEGIC PARTNERS PRESS RELEASE

engage_04_sized.jpg

On March 9th, 2012, at approximately 2320 EST, a team of Whaley Strategic contractors executed a high-risk assault on a narcotics laboratory in Monkey County, Maryland. Armament for the assault was supplied by Engage Armament of Kensington, MD.

engage_02_sized.jpg

DEA HUMINT assets pegged the location as belonging to the ruthless and elusive drug baron known in the designer-drug and human-trafficking criminal spheres as "El Andy."

engage_05_sized.jpg

Operators managed to successfully secure the facility. After a brief firefight, one adult male of Eastern European extraction was subdued and detained on site, having been apprehended whilst in the process of synthesizing methamphetamine precursor chemicals. As of this writing, "El Andy" remains at large.

Engage content:

CZ75B
    LWRC M6-SL
    Ruger LCR
    KyleDex/Engage CZ75 OWB holster

*Disclaimer: this is a joke. I have no relation or association to Travis Haley, or Haley Strategic Partners, and own or control no rights associated with Haley Strategic Partners. Mr. Haley, please don't kill me, or send Mr. Costa to do the job for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom