• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Why did I care? Because It's a rant. Why do I care? Because I care about people who shoot.
    But I see 2 guys with like 10 pistols in front of them, I would think someone would GAF about how they shoot. I hate that i GAF about people who don't GAF.

I don't golf, but hell if I had some nice clubs and was out there, I would at least try to have a nice swing.
    Same with tennis, billiards, anything.

Right

Maybe that’s their shtick tho, they don’t care and it was just entertainment for them? Who knows… none of us lol

N3uka

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    College Park
    Maybe they were just blowing off steam or intimidated by being in the lane next to you? For some $$ means nothing and they waste it as such.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Just venting....
    Went to Cindy's today. Lane next to me.
    If you are shooting shit like this at 5 yards, save your money, ammo, pack up and just go home.
    These 2 guys must have had 10 pistols between them.
    Yeah. This was representative of 8 out of 10 lanes.

Rant over! Enjoy your weekend!

4d792d41197986c3ada398605108a9d7.jpg
    This is like making fun of fat people working out.

N3uka

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    College Park
    Probably more like fat people working out and then going for a pizza afterwards.
    If you know nothing about training, find a trainer.
    Had a coworker that liked the biggest loudest guns he could purchase. Had a Desert Eagle 50, S&W 500 4" and some others. While he handled them safely he wasn't concerned with how accurate he was on target. He just liked the boom. He also had a Lamborghini Huracan for the hell of it. He was a putz with money but let me shoot his guns and drive his car so I put up with him.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Had a coworker that liked the biggest loudest guns he could purchase. Had a Desert Eagle 50, S&W 500 4" and some others. While he handled them safely he wasn't concerned with how accurate he was on target. He just liked the boom. He also had a Lamborghini Huracan for the hell of it. He was a putz with money but let me shoot his guns and drive his car so I put up with him.
    That's a good friend lol

outrider58

Here's looking at you kid
    MDS Supporter
    I think you're on to something here.
    To some people, shooting a gun is like lightning off firecrackers. It's the rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom