• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Just trying to be free
    Jan 21, 2012
    To get back to substance...
    here's a thought to add to the points we were discussing about 20 pages ago.
    Interesting that up until G&S declared not so kosher, Frosh didn't introduce this training requirement even though permits were (on occasion) issued to select persons, business owners, etc.

Now that MD is finally kicking and screaming being dragged to follow most of the rest of the country, he feels the critical need for these last minute middle of the nigh provisions.

And why we need to keep listening and emailing. I sent an email to the whole senate at the break at 6:50pm and got a response before the start at 8:15pm. they are listening.

jfox

Mar 27, 2012
    Are we totally certain that there hasn't been some OTHER bill amended & hijacked against us under the radar?

I'm not. In fact...I was wondering what back of the room stuff might be going on in the House as we listen to all this.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I'm not. In fact...I was wondering what back of the room stuff might be going on in the House as we listen to all this.

We can't know for sure; but if Smigiel or anyone gets wind of it; the MSI exec's phones would be ringing.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    I really like Pipkin's dedication to his constituents and to the state as a whole based on this day of listening. Not my Senator, but...

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    It is about the budget---2 min ago

Rec'd the budget conf. comte. rept.! We may get out of here tonight. Last year's budget 34.6 this year's 35.6!

Thanks. I figure that he will probably keep us informed of any 2A issues coming from the House.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    The longer they vote on stupid shit; the less time they have to entertain HB 579.

Ha; I just realized I made a pun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom