• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I can't watch this at work, is somebody archiving the video for those of us trapped at work?

The operator of the James Madison YouTube channel is here and is recording. Not live, but he'll have it up sometime later, I'm sure.

SB164 done. Now hearing testimony on SB283

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    If someone can get an active stream out to the thread, that would be great. The other two links posted appear to be archive links and not the live stream.

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmcommittees.aspx?pid=av&tab=subject7

audio.JPG

click on the above link and then click "on air" next to judicial proceedings

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmcommittees.aspx?pid=av&tab=subject7

View attachment 111659

click on the above link and then click "on air" next to judicial proceedings
    Smokey - I know how to use the website...it is an issue with the fracking button not working with newer players and the older Real player being a bitch to work correctly on 64-bit Windows platforms. If the actual stream link was provided, those of us that really despise Real in all of its forms could use another product to get the content, since the default contextual HTTP link hidden by that button is not hooking applications correctly.

Smokey - I know how to use the website...it is an issue with the fracking button not working with newer players and the older Real player being a bitch to work correctly on 64-bit Windows platforms. If the actual stream link was provided, those of us that really despise Real in all of its forms could use another product to get the content, since the default contextual HTTP link hidden by that button is not hooking applications correctly.

I found it.

rtsp://mgaweb3.maryland.gov/broadcast/JPR_Live.mp4

Works with VLC

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom