• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    Running .45 through my FNP. Can't wait to order another 1000 from Natchez. Probably my fav ammo and I tried almost everything except Tula.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Is this ammo anygood. I have never used it before, I got 50 rounds for my B&G.380 for $11.00 @ Dicks. I usually pay $18-$20 for 50 rounds of Rem UMC for range ammo, so I could not pass it up.

I picked up the last box at Glen Burnie today They said it was on sale because they were discontinuing it at Dicks :sad20:

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    A few things about S&B ammo, first, some of it has a copper washed mild steel jacket bullet and a range like Free State will say no to it. There is some S&B made military surplus stuff out there and it is corrosive. If the ammo you buy is in the box like I show, you are safe. BTW, the parent company of Magtech, from Brazil, bought S&B a few years ago. Also, during the ammo crunch, 2008-2009, there was some Winchester ammo marked "Made in the Czech Republic". How many other ammo makers are there in the Czech Republic?

Attachments

• S_B ammo.jpg
      S_B ammo.jpg
      18.9 KB · Views: 71

justiw

Jan 26, 2012
    I really like S&B ammo. I bought a bunch of 9 mm from natchezss when I got tired of searching Wally World. For me it shoots as well as anything I have tried. Federal champion 115 fmj, WWB 115 fmj, and S&B 115/124 fmj all shot about the same. The 124s were a little less snappy. The only difference I noticed was appearance. S&B is easily the cleanest looking (WWB the worst but shoots fine).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom