• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    My prayers for his family. He'll be sorely missed.

Obama's replacement will undoubtedly shift that narrow edge in the other direction at least for a little while. It makes this upcoming presidential election that much more important.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    The freaking left havent even let his body get cold.
    Betty Bowers supposedly the worlds best Christian tweets
    Twitters 140 character limit seems enormous when trying to write something nice about Justice Scalia

That sh!t makes me sick

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    Really?? People close to him are just now starting their grieving, and folks are already getting political?

Hearing personal stories coming forth, and he's to be celebrated as well as mourned.

We've lost a great American, and a most facile jurist.

I'm sorry for his family's loss, but the reality is that within fifteen minutes of his death being announced, our opponents were already going over replacements. If you want to blame someone, blame the Grand Poobah of Political Polarization residing in the White House.

Feb 28, 2013
    Really?? People close to him are just now starting their grieving, and folks are already getting political?

Hearing personal stories coming forth, and he's to be celebrated as well as mourned.

Yeah, we've lost a great American.

I'm startin' my grievin' fer the country.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Fox reporter James Rosen already saying right now that Obama will try to take this "opportunity" to accomplish what he couldn't do legislatively.

Except SCOTUS policy is much longer lasting than legislative whims.

Go to dinner tonight at a restaurant in leftist bastions of Bethesda, Chevy Chase, or DC, and tonight there will be extra toasts, mirthful celebrations, and merrymaking. All very "civil", of course, because they were all such "good friends." Uh huh. Just like M&M in Annapolis who don't understand why they're not loved after stabbing people in the back.

Ted Cruz just tweeted that the next President, not Obama, should replace him.

govwontletmebuycoolguns

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 3, 2010
    DPRM
    I mourn for his family and friends, and I mourn for this country and the true patriot it lost.

Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 5.44.01 PM.jpg

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    we are so screwed
    I pray congress can hold off a appointment until the next president
    This. No one will be appointed during a Presidential election year. If Obama moves fast to fill the seat, he'll look bad, and he's not that stupid. He'll give it time, nominate someone, let it get stalled, and let the appointment of SC justices become an election year issue. The Democrats will want this.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    This. No one will be appointed during a Presidential election year. If Obama moves fast to fill the seat, he'll look bad, and he's not that stupid. He'll give it time, nominate someone, let it get stalled, and let the appointment of SC justices become an election year issue. The Democrats will want this.

Good points and very possible. Good election issue to rally the troops.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Fox reporter James Rosen already saying right now that Obama will try to take this "opportunity" to accomplish what he couldn't do legislatively.

Except SCOTUS policy is much longer lasting than legislative whims.

Go to dinner tonight at a restaurant in leftist bastions of Bethesda, Chevy Chase, or DC, and tonight there will be extra toasts, mirthful celebrations, and merrymaking. All very "civil", of course, because they were all such "good friends." Uh huh. Just like M&M in Annapolis who don't understand why they're not loved after stabbing people in the back.

Ted Cruz just tweeted that the next President, not Obama, should replace him.

I'm listening to it, and am stunned both by the reverence, and the crass.

We all know there are long-term realities in play, but IMO a proper deference is in order... apparently that's just me.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates

I'll be stunned if he waits an actual appropriate length of time. He is that stupid.

I predict at least 2 and possibly 4 nominations.

I'd be pissed to be his first nominee.

Boxtop

Sep 17, 2010
    Harford County
    This is horrible for so many reasons.

Well that revolution everyone keeps talking about. Soon it will be time to put our gunpowder where our mouths are.

SS396

Forum LEO whipping post
    Aug 19, 2013
    Frederick County
    I'm hearing that a new appointment probably couldn't be confirmed before the next election. But then this is the new America.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom