• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Jacobs is on facebook and just wrote back to me trying to feed her c&r info. Help her out.

SomeGuy

Jan 19, 2013
    Severna Park
    Does the state make a written transcript of this ?
    Not sure my Blood Pressure can take the stress of listening to it again, but some of this stuff is needed in my written testimony

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    You guys are pretty hard on Jacobs. She is on our side. For all you so called "experts", I bet I could make 999/1000 of you naysayers, complaining about gun knowledge look like a bunch of brain damaged fudds.

She should have done a little more homework. I'm not a paid legislator, so, my knowledge (or lack thereof) about any of these topics won't effect the average MD citizen.

mtb

May 24, 2011
    You are right. You will cheer for a lot of things he proposes and votes for. He even put forth the removal of G&S. He is still not fully in our court.

If he is for an AWB then I am against him. Almost everything I own is an AW by their definition.

Ken

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I just tuned in and this is the biggest cluster f*ck I have ever heard. No one knows anything about what they are talking about. These are the morons that run our state and decide what we are allowed to do and how we can live. Even those who are on our side are not sounding that sophisticated.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    She should have done a little more homework. I'm not a paid legislator, so, my knowledge (or lack thereof) about any of these topics won't effect the average MD citizen.

Agreed. The whole group sucks tonight!

No true friends of 2a in that room from what it sounds like. Maybe the votes will suprise and they are just allowing Frosh to thump his chest tonight.

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    This is how they are going screw us. We transport to the range and then the MSP who have confiscation rightswill take are firearms. This is complete Bull sh@ish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom