• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

camirish1

Liberal Gun Owner
    Jan 16, 2013
    Bowie, MD
    Wow Muse. I need to see the video if it exists. It seems like he is always waiting for some sort of indication. There is always a 5 second pause before his answer, and then a change from yes to no.

Mike H

Jan 9, 2013
    I guess the treatment on the 6th should have been enough notice that they had zero interest in any rational discussion about this -- so depressing and disgusting. Especially the idiotic exemptions that some people get and the rest of us (who wrote, testified and tried to work within the system) got so totally screwed. Time to figure out which 2A states don't tax govt pensions and start planning.............

KD999

Dec 18, 2012
    Virginia
    If I was on this committee I would keep these a**holes here until the morning. I would just make up amendments every two minutes.

olzkool

Feb 20, 2009
    Baltimore
    Its a big joke to most of them and they just want to go home. The constitution is not a joke and I am offended as an American, not just a gun owner, to listen to how this is being handled

RLBosley

In Christ Alone
    Dec 14, 2012
    Middle River
    they couldn't let us testify longer than 9pm, but here they are talking nonsense and barely even slowing down at 11:30? Really? Forget these idiots...

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    Wow Muse. I need to see the video if it exists. It seems like he is always waiting for some sort of indication. There is always a 5 second pause before his answer, and then a change from yes to no.

That's because Frosh is squeezing his nads.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    I cant figure out if they dont know we can hear all the whispers and bs.. Or if the simply don't care!

I was fired up before all this but this little window into the BS has got me totally pissed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom