• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Again, as stated I didn’t know what he said or how he voted. I could only watch it a few minutes at a time. That’s why I asked the question. It’s people like you who turn people off in this community. A simple question was asked and people like you go off. Instead of answering a simple question. That’s the one thing about this “community” instead of helping people with an answer, people get an attitude and pissy.
    People like me? How am I going off on you?WTF are you saying? I merely responded with my own question of why would you thank him for running his mouth when he voted for it. It was said by others he voted for it so I figured you saw that or verified it yourself.

I have tried really hard to not be a dick here but I’m tired of MD BGOS. We are our own worst enemies. I’m out.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    People like me? How am I going off on you?WTF are you saying? I merely responded with my own question of why would you thank him for running his mouth when he voted for it. It was said by others he voted for it so I figured you saw that or verified it yourself.

I have tried really hard to not be a dick here but I’m tired of MD BGOS. We are our own worst enemies. I’m out.
    Yeah…people like YOU. :lol2:

Perhaps your post was misread, because I don’t see anything warranting the response it got. People need thicker skin.

ICW2019

Mar 8, 2012
    Eastern Shore

MD BGOS is worse than Stockholm Syndrome! The thought of thanking an elected official for squashing some more of your 2a freedoms is astounding.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I’m buying dozens of these and crazy glue them everywhere!

Attachments

• 2EB304C8-BD36-4D43-8AC7-398AC14DDAE2.jpeg
      2EB304C8-BD36-4D43-8AC7-398AC14DDAE2.jpeg
      68.5 KB · Views: 70

ICW2019

Mar 8, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    Clippinger was asked flat out about historical context and he doesn't have a clue. We just need to pass something to pass something is this whole sessions objective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom