• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    Since I have a "restricted" permit for "On Duty" only, can even GET another one for personal use? If I can, I'll be applying tomorrow just to add my name to the pile. Someone please help me out here.

yakmon

Mar 5, 2012
    As an avid reader of calguns.net, i want to extend my congratulations and thanks to the shooters of Maryland, Alan Gura, and SAF. Thanks guys, I hope you're getting nice and drunk celebrating this great win!

Blackhawk

Jun 22, 2005
    Pasadena, Hunters Estates
    I'm holding off applying until I see what MD's next step is going to be. If they appeal or are able to get a stay, I can see applications getting "lost." The next 30 days are going to be killer until we see what MD is going to do. I'll be donating to MSI ASAP!!!

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Also, anyone dropped off an application today? Anyone gotten a sense of what's going on now at MSP?

Absolutely nothing ... its on to US Court of Appeals

any thought that MD will just cave in and grant permits just because people apply is fantasy

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    It is impossible for the state not to appeal this decision. I am concerned about the distinction between OC and CC in concluding paragraphs. I'm not sure what we've won. There may a problem, and I'm concerned enough not to post it here.

Glaug-Eldare

BANNED!!!
    Jan 17, 2011
    I'm looking forward to getting rid of the character references...my friends are either new, sailors (hard to reach), poor references, or all of the above :D

krucam

Ultimate Member
    Can we get a refresher on the significance of this being a MEMORANDUM, not an OPINION.

I want to say it has to do with the dueling MSJ's aspect....a Memorandum followed by an Order...

2012-03-02 52 0 MEMORANDUM. Signed by Judge Benson Everett Legg on 3/2/2012. (aos, Deputy Clerk) (Entered: 03/05/2012) 2012-03-05 10:05:46

2012-03-02 53 0 ORDER denying as moot 12 Motion by plaintiff for Summary Judgment; granting 21 Motion by plaintiff for Summary Judgment; denying 25 Motion for Summary Judgment; directing clerk to close the case. Signed by Judge Benson Everett Legg on 3/2/2012. (aos, Deputy Clerk) Modified on 3/5/2012 (aos, Deputy Clerk). (Entered: 03/05/2012) 2012-03-05 10:08:08

But I'll obviously defer

monkey

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    Feb 20, 2012
    Monkey County
    Glad to see my donations to NRA/MSI are being put to good use, but had a question:

How long is the wait between the time you donate to MSI to the time you start getting newsletters/e-mails from them? I imagine they may be busy with other important issues at this time, which I can respectfully understand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom