• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    I had to work it back and forth a little before i could get it completely pulled out to frog lube the bad boy.. just waiting for it to 'season' so i can wipe it down hehe.

Yeah it does take a little work to get it out. I put EWL on mine, made it easier to pull out

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    It does require an adapter for the sparrow. I'm not familiar with your can.

Correct. Most 22 cans have 1/2x28 tpi. The adaptor you need is the same one used for the Walther P22. I bought the adaptor from the same manufacturer as the can. If there is a baffle strike, they can't claim it's the fault of the "other guys" adaptor.

Last edited:

Nate-X

Jul 20, 2010
    Hollywood, Maryland
    Glad we got some. I've been trying every time they show up, but they get sold out before I can check out.

Waiting on some 12's too. I know the 10's can go to 12's, but can the 12's go to 14? I doubt it, but would like confirmation.

Not sure but assuming the 12s are the same thing without that piece that the 10s come with.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

eddiek2000

Sweet Lemonade!!
    Feb 11, 2008
    Southern Maryland - Chuck Co.
    just got 3 12 rounders from manventure outpost. Shipping was not too bad, $80 delivered for 3. TAKE THAT EBAY M_Fers!!!!!

btw, they are now out of stock. Only had 6.

### EDIT###

Order got cancelled. They oversold the SOBs!! Hope I can get 2 more when midway gets more.

I did get a chance to disassemble a factory 12 round mag and the difference is truly the metal spacer at the bottom. 10 to 12 mod: just remove floor plate and remove metal spacer and reassemble.

Last edited:

Nate-X

Jul 20, 2010
    Hollywood, Maryland
    just got 3 12 rounders from manventure outpost. Shipping was not too bad, $80 delivered for 3. TAKE THAT EBAY M_Fers!!!!!

btw, they are now out of stock. Only had 6.

### EDIT###

Order got cancelled. They oversold the SOBs!! Hope I can get 2 more when midway gets more.

I did get a chance to disassemble a factory 12 round mag and the difference is truly the metal spacer at the bottom. 10 to 12 mod: just remove floor plate and remove metal spacer and reassemble.

Yepper got my 10s from midway and it took all of a minute to get the 2 mags changed to 12s.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    Still waiting to find time to shoot mine (correction, it's the wifes'):rolleyes:

Attachments

• 22lr.jpg
      22lr.jpg
      73.5 KB · Views: 142

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads