• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    Anyone have one of these in stock? I want one without a manual safety. I'm starting to think that I can find a unicorn with hens teeth before finding one of these in stock. Thank you for your help.

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    Anyone have one of these in stock? I want one without a manual safety. I'm starting to think that I can find a unicorn with hens teeth before finding one of these in stock. Thank you for your help.

IM sent.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I'm on the hunt for m&p pro 40 with 5 inch barrel, have any of these models?

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    I can get them, (standard M&Ps) plenty in stock at the distributors, $550 for the pistol, $90 for Meprolite night sights, which I have in stock.

May even be able to score LE packages, no safety , no mag disconnect, 3 mags and factory night sights, but I will have to check to see if those are still available. I got 12 for an agency last week and there we some leftover at that source.

I believe the LE packages are actually a bit less overll, around $600 even.

Last edited:

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    If you can get me one of the LE packages, that would be GREAT! Fingers crossed:)

I won't be in in the AM tomorrow, but call and ask for Mike, he can check availability. There were at least 7 left day before yesterday. If you want one he can likely lock one if they are still in stock.

I know the ones we ordered are due in Friday, so I can pop open a box and verify nomenclature and features, e.g.-verify number of mags provided, night sights etc.

As noted, the standard M&P 40s with no safety etc are relatively to get as an alternative.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    I can get these at $599 plus tax, MSP fee and MD approved lock if you don't have your own.

M&P, 40 S&W, no safeties, night sights, 3 mags. (Other calibers available)

There are currently 7 40 cals. available, and they are special order, so they must be pre-paid. Shipment time is 5 or fewer days from time of payment.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Three sold to MDS folks today, THANKS!

Four left at the distributor.

Any more takers?

ant44den

Jul 13, 2013
    I can get these at $599 plus tax, MSP fee and MD approved lock if you don't have your own.

M&P, 40 S&W, no safeties, night sights, 3 mags. (Other calibers available)

There are currently 7 40 cals. available, and they are special order, so they must be pre-paid. Shipment time is 5 or fewer days from time of payment.
    Do you have any 9mil and how much. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom