• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • derrickonline

Sep 22, 2008
    All:

I finally got (ordered) my Ruger LCP online from Randy's Hunting Center (google and it's the first one).

The price was more than I think they were going for before they became a popular item but I really wanted it.

Here's my question.

Once the gun arrives at my FFL (they claim 3 business days). Do I have to wait AGAIN for the Maryland State Police paperwork on top of that? Or once the gun arrives I can just go pick it up?

I also just bougt a gun and the 30 days between guns might be slightly overlapping. If would be really close like by a couple of days. How does that work? Say I'm 2 weeks overlapping because I just bought a gun a little less than 30 days ago does the FFL or MSP just make me wait the remaining time out?

My gun collection:
    Stoeger Cougar 8000 9MM
    Bersa Thunder .380
    Ruger LCP .380 (very soon).

I'm hooked!

ArmyDV

Krull the Warrior King
    Jan 10, 2009
    after the 30 days from your last regulated purchase, the receiving FFL can fax your paperwork. Then you have to wait the 8 days before you can pick up your new toy...

unless you're a MD collector, then you don't have to wait for the 30 day mark. but either way the 8 days has to be completed.

derrickonline

Sep 22, 2008
    Figures. I'm on a 5 year plan to move to Florida. As soon as property values come back up enough as to not take a loss on selling my home. Then no more waiting games, and fired shell casings to purchase a gun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom