• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Any idea on the prices? I'm looking for a no frills cheap 10/22. I'll check in with them tomorrow.

MXSteve89

Nov 12, 2012
    Hey all... I just picked up a green and black lamented ruger 10/22, and a takedown model as well. Got both from the green top in ashland, va.. Guy wouldn't say how many they had left, but give em a call. Prices were more than reasonable. No extra magazines tho...

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Picked up 2 at Walmart in Dunkirk, MD the other day. They had 3 in the store, said it's the first one's they got in the past 4 months. They had just put them in the cabinet when I came in to check for ammo.. Lucky I guess.

dave55

Dec 29, 2012
    Carroll County
    Last night I stopped by the Walmart in Hampstead. On the counter there was a book with firearms information about lots of different rifles and scan bars for the price. I talked to the manager of the sporting goods department who told me that as soon as they get Ruger 10/22s in they are sold. But he said, you can order one and pay half price and wait for it to come in. He said that he tells everyone it can be about 2-4 weeks but right now they are getting them in about four weeks. I don't know if all Walmarts are the same or if the model you are interested in was in the book, I think they had 4 different models in this book. You may just want to stop in and order one if you want to save the time of looking all over for one on the shelf somewhere.

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Green Top in VA keeps getting the 10/22 Takedowns in stock if those work for you..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom