• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I like the stainless finish and the threaded barrel, not a fan of that stock. Personally, I like those laminate stocks that Ruger has.

FFJim

Apr 27, 2012
    Dundalk, MD
    They have not been available for sale yet.

FYI - The stock is from their American Rimfire series of bolt action rifles. It is highly anticipated because of the add on combs that allow for adustment on cheek weld as well as LOP. This is great for working with youth and smaller framed shooters.

As an Appleseed instructor, I will be purchasing at least one as a "loaner". Can't wait!!!

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Strikingly similar in appearance to my Mini but in .22. Had I known and had they been available I might not have bought that HB 597 to build the other day! :innocent0 Seriously, its a nice looking rifle. Anyone know what the MSRP will be?

HokieKev

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    They have not been available for sale yet.

FYI - The stock is from their American Rimfire series of bolt action rifles. It is highly anticipated because of the add on combs that allow for adustment on cheek weld as well as LOP. This is great for working with youth and smaller framed shooters.

As an Appleseed instructor, I will be purchasing at least one as a "loaner". Can't wait!!!

Ive scoured the Internet but can't find any release date.

willandtestament

Jan 14, 2011
    I got a takedown 50th anniversary model threaded today. Will be wearing a sparrow. Neat takedown. Haven't seen it out yet but I stumbled into it.

willandtestament

Jan 14, 2011
    Ottos police supply in glen burnie. I was there when it showed up and neither of us had seen one before so it became mine. The threaded barrel didn't take long to have a sparrow attached.

ant44den

Jul 13, 2013
    Thank you - I will check them out

I got a takedown 50th anniversary model threaded today. Will be wearing a sparrow. Neat takedown. Haven't seen it out yet but I stumbled into it.

Ottos police supply in glen burnie. I was there when it showed up and neither of us had seen one before so it became mine. The threaded barrel didn't take long to have a sparrow attached.

willandtestament

Jan 14, 2011
    Did a little work to it...

FYI for all those interested, Clayton that owns ottos police supply ordered a few more of the 50th anniversary take downs also in blue which would be really cool.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      65.8 KB · Views: 165

willandtestament

Jan 14, 2011
    Barrel comes threaded, bolt has 50th engraved on it(switched with kidd) and it has engravings you can't see on the receiver in addition to different sights and a mini 14 like flash hider. I switched all internals out to make it very suppressor friendly. It is what it is for an inexpensive take down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom