• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDshooters

Mar 26, 2012
    Salisbury MD
    *RSR Group Dealers in Maryland?*

Hey guys. I have been looking for AR lowers (isn't everyone - LOL).

RSR seems to be the best bet in EVER getting one. (Months worth of backorders though. :( )

Soooo,

My question for you guys would be: Does anyone here know of any dealers here in MD that purchase through the RSR group?

The RSR website has no info on this, simply applications to become RSR Groups dealers. I have GOOGLED the heck out of this, and have searched the forum, but have found nothing of use for me.

Any help would be great.

Last edited:

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Lower? Engage had a built lower on the wall this morning.

Best bet for a stripped would prob still be Engage. Get in on their pre-order of 1000.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Sorry, busy day I just now got the time to reply.

No luck with RSR, and not surprisingly, no info on when stock may be replenished, sorry.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    The best bet for lowers is to buy direct from a manufacturer, NOT through a distributor. A while back we got a call from our RSR Rep: "Hey, I've got (1) DPMS stripped lower for you"...

We'll get hundreds at a time from manufacturers, but onsie twosie from a distributor because there is not enough to go around. We do a TON of business with RSR, and still can't get any reliably.

Check around local shops, or do a transfer somewhere. There are no lowers "laying around" any distributors, and haven't been for a while.

MDshooters

Mar 26, 2012
    Salisbury MD
    Ok. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

My plan has always been to get the lower shipped to my FFL through the manufacturer, but looking at the maker's website, RSR looked like the biggest distributer. At that point I though that RSR would be my best bet. So I will probably just wait till all the madness is over.

Again, thanks for all the help.. :)

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Ok. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

My plan has always been to get the lower shipped to my FFL through the manufacturer, but looking at the maker's website, RSR looked like the biggest distributer. At that point I though that RSR would be my best bet. So I will probably just wait till all the madness is over.

Again, thanks for all the help.. :)

It'd be best for your dealer to buy it through a manfuacturer. You, as a consumer, have little buying power. Also, many dealers have purchase orders in place with manufacturers of lowers that are still months out from when they ordered, so its better availability. You, as a consumer, are going to have a hard time finding a lower in a panic buying session outside of a stocking dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom