• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    Congressman, patent holder, Navy engineer, space program. Heck and I always voted for him just for his 2nd Amendment stance.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Nice article about a nice guy,his office was always helpful to me on a personal level and on a local government level his office always helped our town and was in our annual parade for many years.

ThunderStick

May 12, 2013
    Garrett County
    Met Mr. Bartlett in Oakland (Garrett Co.) not long after he was elected to the House. He asked about what things he could do to support constituents while in Office. I replied, "Stand up for and support the second amendment."

He did just that.

:patriot:

That gerrymandering thing MOM perpetuated still pi$$e$ in me off.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Mr. Roscoe Bartlett helped save my mother from deportation. He's always welcome at my house if he ever wants to have dinner.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I've spoken to and corresponded by letters and emails with Mr. Bartlett many times over the years. He is a first-class gentleman and a genuinely nice, caring guy who served in office for the benefit of the people of his district. He is American in the truest sense. I wish him the best.

Mr. Bartlett was labeled "the oddest congressman” by his colleagues since so many of them are worthless pieces of excrement who don't give a damn about anyone except themselves.

4570inMD

Western MD Hooligan #007
    Jan 26, 2011
    West Virginia
    I've spoken to and corresponded by letters and emails with Mr. Bartlett many times over the years. He is a first-class gentleman and a genuinely nice, caring guy who served in office for the benefit of the people of his district. He is American in the truest sense. I wish him the best.

+1

4570inMD

silver78

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2009
    I had the privilege to vote for him once when I was a Fredneck. The only congressman from Md. that I made me proud of my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom