• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Yeah, I've been waiting for these or stag to come in stock for the past month!

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    How is this LPK compared to CMMG?

I wish I could answer your question but I have no experience with the CMMG kits. Hopefully, someone else can chime in on that. I can say that I have used several of the Rock River kits and they are decent. They do what they are supposed to and go together as they should. I do prefer the NM trigger though. I have them in 3 of my ARs and I think they're great.

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    Trying not to be biased, but I don't think you will be disappointed.

bangbangbye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2012
    2A has 100 LPK's in stock . forget the brand, but they come with nigthawk ergo type grips. i think the price was $80.

bmonast

Feb 1, 2011
    Gamber, MD
    I've used 3 recently in my builds recently. Except for one bum bolt catch spring everything is very good. I went with the 2 stage NM triggers, they are very nice for the type of shooting I do.

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    2A has 100 LPK's in stock . forget the brand, but they come with nigthawk ergo type grips. i think the price was $80.

Not intentionally trying to take away from the IPs. As I no longer live in the state, most of my purchases are online. So if I see something, I try to post it.

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    Not intentionally trying to take away from the IPs. As I no longer live in the state, most of my purchases are online. So if I see something, I try to post it.

Yeah, as much as I like supporting IP's, (A1 :D ) a lot of the times the interwebz has better deals than they can offer. You looking out for us is awesome!

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    Yeah, as much as I like supporting IP's, (A1 :D ) a lot of the times the interwebz has better deals than they can offer. You looking out for us is awesome!

Anytime. It gets difficult sometimes with the 4 hour time difference, but I'll keep trying. Gotta take care of those in my home state first. A couple weeks ago, I posted about a Spike's LPK and a couple of guys were able to snag one. Again, in no way am I trying to take away from the IPs, but I'm kinda in a crappy spot up here where parts are limited and the web is my main source.

huesmann

n00b
    Mar 23, 2012
    Silver Spring, MD
    Parts kits are parts kits. Aside from some places might not grind the FCG bits as smooth as others, there's very little to differentiate between all the various kit makers.

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Rra use the spiral roll pins as opposed to the slotted which many others use. Aside from that and ease of installation, and some slight trigger differences, you'll hear different things from people. I would say the only lpk that I've been told several times to be wary of is dpms. All others are pretty much gtg

G20

Feb 18, 2013
    Rra use the spiral roll pins as opposed to the slotted which many others use. Aside from that and ease of installation, and some slight trigger differences, you'll hear different things from people. I would say the only lpk that I've been told several times to be wary of is dpms. All others are pretty much gtg

For the record, spikes uses spiral roll pins for the trigger guard and bolt catch. Assembly is good too. I would put the Spikes kits right up there with dd and rra.

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    For the record, spikes uses spiral roll pins for the trigger guard and bolt catch. Assembly is good too. I would put the Spikes kits right up there with dd and rra.

Good to know, I don't have much experience with spikes, but I hear they are great kits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom