• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bones2586

Living the madness
    Jul 14, 2011
    SoMD
    Very glad nothing more serious happened to this woman. Extremely happy that the two knuckleheads were arrested...may you spend a long time behind bars!

SpecialJ79

Feb 20, 2013
    SoMD
    Very glad nothing more serious happened to this woman. Extremely happy that the two knuckleheads were arrested...may you spend a long time behind bars!

Won't be too long. Remember according to the Almighty's up in Annapolis it costs too much to keep these criminals in jail..:sad20:

LANDFORGOTTEN

Sep 28, 2012
    WA state
    But the problem is he/she will both plead bargain to lesser crimes, receive way less than the max, and definitely less than the deserved punishment.

Then the prosecuter will count the successful plea bargain towards his/her awesome conviction rate...

smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    I don't know how much a CCW would help when a person already has their pistol pointing at you up close enough to rob you. I'm not saying there are not people capable of successfully executing a defensive draw and action, just that it is a very small percentage.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    A robbery in broad daylight and public area, the bad guys have no fear of meeting any armed resistance. :sad20:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: when we first moved to MD (2007) we stayed in Waldorf...we were only there 10days or so and couple days after arriving my wife had some black guy pull out his junk in front of her at the laundry mat in the hotel we were staying! She pulled a knife and told him she would cut it off and shove it down his throat!!...he ran off and she called me.(I was in the room maybe 50yds away!) I went down armed but the guy was gone...:sad20: needless to say We are glad we got to move away from MD..

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I just moved out of the Westchester at the Pavilions, which is adjacent to Waldorf Marketplace. SO glad I left rhat neighborhood.

What a shitehole. At least they got the perp.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I don't know how much a CCW would help when a person already has their pistol pointing at you up close enough to rob you. I'm not saying there are not people capable of successfully executing a defensive draw and action, just that it is a very small percentage.

All that is very true. However the lack of widespread CCW in this state has created an atmosphere where these types of robberies are common. When I lived in Alabama, where getting a CCW was easy and lots of people had them, I don't remember very many of these types of crimes.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    All that is very true. However the lack of widespread CCW in this state has created an atmosphere where these types of robberies are common. When I lived in Alabama, where getting a CCW was easy and lots of people had them, I don't remember very many of these types of crimes.

Maryland wants you to be a victim, plain and simple.

To be honest when I lived in Waldorf I tried not going out at night unless totally necessary. Too much shady stuff going on.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    I'm wondering who issued the gun permit to allow the crook to have a weapon? Guess O'Malley's gun laws need a little tweaking if he intends to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. Oh, I just had a blinding flash of light hit me; O'Malley is only trying to keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens so that the criminal element doesn't have to worry about a victim pulling out a gun and defending themself.

mdcktt21

Jan 25, 2013
    Central MD
    A robbery in broad daylight and public area, the bad guys have no fear of meeting any armed resistance. :sad20:

Exactly this. I was meeting someone for a business lunch on Friday. They were pretty late so I called and left a message. When he called back he told me he had been mugged in the Sav-a-Lot parking lot on Maryland Ave in Baltimore. This was broad daylight in the middle of the city with plenty of people around.

There is nothing for these POS criminals to fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom