• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    If she was using a .45 he prob wouldnt be alive...and if there was a second robber...he's really stupid to stick around even if it was a 6shooter...but I second the vote for she should have had more "capacity"/speed loader. But I bet her nerves and heart rate were high as hell and she prob didnt even think about that at the time...glad she was ABLE to protect herself and kids!:thumbsup:

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    Good on her for fast thinking. Who knows what could have happened to her and her kids.
    On a side note how did he survive that? Shot in the head, neck, stomach and both lungs?!?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Because it's the right thing to do. Not to mention I don't think death should be the penalty for stealing regardless of how pissed I've been every time I've been burglarized. Many kids learn not to steal from getting a spanking, some adults learn from going to jail for burglary, he got shot 5 times and he'll probably be going to jail on top of that. I think he has some decent incentives to change his ways...

So, you know he was just in there to steal something? your powers of knowledge are uncanny.

Sent from my phone from somewhere in the world.

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    you break into someone's house you forfeit your right to not be shot, simple as that. These guys never learn their lesson in jail. He went to jail before for battery and came out a burglar and possible rapist. No, it's better this way. This'll also serve as a deterrent to anyone else who's thinking about taking the 'low hanging fruit' of 'poor defenseless' housewives.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Clearly, she needs a .45!

This message is BradMacc82 approved. :thumbsup:

Sounds like a career of poor decision making on this guy's end, hopefully it's his last poor decision - whether it be by succumbing to wounds, or spending the rest of his days in the Graybar Hotel.

Smagel

Hey, hey, my, my
    Jul 20, 2011
    Freddy's Store
    Because it's the right thing to do. Not to mention I don't think death should be the penalty for stealing regardless of how pissed I've been every time I've been burglarized. Many kids learn not to steal from getting a spanking, some adults learn from going to jail for burglary, he got shot 5 times and he'll probably be going to jail on top of that. I think he has some decent incentives to change his ways...

If he was there just to rob, why did he go to the effort to find the mother and kids in the crawlspace? Look at his previous crimes.

Oh, and good for her. I hope hubby buys her a larger caliber handgun, though.

frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD

The right thing to do would have been to make sure he didn't leave the house alive.

cjroman

Apr 4, 2012
    Calvert County
    Exactly, what if there were two of them?

I would much rather be done shooting, with ammo in the magazine, than hear a "click"

No doubt...she shot 5 times and had five hits, because she only had five rounds...
    Maybe the 6th would have been Boom, Headshot and this career criminal would have had his career ended...
    Perfect reason to have more "normal capacity" magazines out there.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan

smh. He is a grown adult who has had multiple chances to rethink his life choices. At this point he is what he is. Put a bullet through the back of his head in public. Maybe then he will be an example to others. That will be the only benefit he ever has to society.

Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2012
    Sunny Southwest Florida

The only thing he'll learn in prison is how to be a better criminal.

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD

Gimme a frigging break and cry me a river! He deserved what he got and then some.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    If he was there just to rob, why did he go to the effort to find the mother and kids in the crawlspace? Look at his previous crimes.

Oh, and good for her. I hope hubby buys her a larger caliber handgun, though.

Yep.
    Turd had every opportunity not to be in her yard, not to look in her house, not to break in, not to hunt her down, to leave at any point, etc.
    Everyone should assume that a turd coming into your home in broad daylight AND hunting you in your own home, is more than willing to kill you.
    He has lost his right to occupy space on Earth.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006

It's pretty obvious from his background that he was never going to "change his ways".

BTW, it's not "burglary" when you break into an occupied residence, it's a home invasion - not just semantically, but legally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom