• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    They're not on the roster... yet. You can thank me and Engage in December when they are. :)

I held it briefly... felt like a 1911 GI. Trigger pull was alright. I'm sure I'll dump a few hundred bucks of work into it. *shrugs*

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    The problem is finding a stocking dealer. CFS refuses to ship handguns to MD, and they're really the only place I've seen them online. I had to resort to buying a mint condition one off GB for $20 more than new. *sigh*

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    I am not familiar with 9mm 1911s but I am interested in one too. One of my favorite things about the 1911 is the size and feel of the grip, is a 9mm any different? Doublestack or otherwise?

87Theworld

Nov 2, 2011
    Howard County
    The grips are going to be a little larger but I find that comfortable to me. I have small hands but I don't like most small guns since the grip frames are normally too small for my hand. The beretta 92 is one gun that's too large for my hand if that helps you any.

87Theworld

Nov 2, 2011
    Howard County
    The problem is finding a stocking dealer. CFS refuses to ship handguns to MD, and they're really the only place I've seen them online. I had to resort to buying a mint condition one off GB for $20 more than new. *sigh*

I run into that problem online alot because some dealers don't know what MD laws are. I just try and talk to someone over the phone and they normally make exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom