• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    I've had good and bad experience with them. I ordered an ak parts kit and all went well, no issues. A different occasion I ordered an upper which took 4-6 weeks to arrive and my credit card was charged instantly.
    Stuff happens, you're probably good to go. I would call/email to check the stock status.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    A different occasion I ordered an upper which took 4-6 weeks to arrive and my credit card was charged instantly.

That's normal with many retailers for a firearms order, including uppers, since many are NCNR. You pay up front so they can pay the distributor (or manufacturer directly) to guarantee your spot in the order queue.

SVrider

Nov 22, 2008
    St.Louis
    upper

My brother ordered a 308 upper from them a while back. It took some time to get but was a great piece in the end.

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    I bought my first 2 AR lowers from RGuns many years ago. They had the same reputation then as today, terrible customer service, but you won't get cheated. When I can buy RGuns products elsewhere, like AIM Surplus, I do. I have 5 RGuns NiB BCG's that I bought at AIM and they have excellent service.

-Jim

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I've got a heavy twister barreled upper from them, 1:9 twist, very accurate, pretty fast shipping, but that was a year ago and I'm sure with the way things are going these days it's a bit slower. Never had any communication with them other than ordering over the computer.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I bought a lower parts kit from them that was way out of spec both the hammer and the pins. Not a big fan, but everyone can make the occasional mistake.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    The biggest issue I heard with them was their NiB BCG were prone, to FTE so you had to replace the extractor spring with another one. Beyond that little morsel I have not had an issue with their products

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom