• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    all i need to do is wait on the Kruger DTS and for one of the RFB's...

You're aware of how freakin' HUGE they are, right?

That being said, we're starting to see more and more RFB's on gunbroker lately.

mcsurgeon

Jun 10, 2009
    catonsville,md
    an alternative....
    RugerMuzzelite.jpg

Mini201420ML20Wnetrze.jpg

100_1262.jpg

mini 14 $400-$700, muzzlite stock $109...

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Keltec is notorious for not producing enough of their populaqr rifles/carbines.

The SUB2000's in 9mm are almost impossible to get ahold of. These Bullpups are more complex so I would imaging there will even be fewer produced.

Keltec drives me nuts. Ive been wanting a Glock Mag SUB 2000 for a couple years no too. I refuse to buy from gunbroker.

Last couple times I've been to an Appalachian Promotions show I've seen the same seller with one of those (I think, it's looks like it and it was def a 9mm). Might ahve been Ed's (magazine lady's husband), but I'm not certain. It's all a beer-glazed blur right now. I make it a point to fondle it each time I see it, but I could be confusing it with a similar weapon.

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Am I the only one that would have heartburn paying that much for a Kel-Tec? Is the quality sufficient to command that kind of price?

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    Am I the only one that would have heartburn paying that much for a Kel-Tec? Is the quality sufficient to command that kind of price?

All reports I've heard so far indicate yes.

I'm on Bud's email list. We'll see how long the wait is....

BenL

John Galt Speaking.

Nope. Me too. When they first came out more than a year ago, my biggest problem with them is that they are made by kel-tec. If they were made by anyone else, I would have put down my $1800 last year without hesitation. Lefty .308 bullpups are nonexistent- this is the first one. I wish FN would come out with something similar.

Also, reports are starting to come in on them. So far, the only negative is that the cheek weld heats up after a few rounds. After several rounds, it gets hot.

gunrunner

New MK12 Mod 0 Fan
    Dec 20, 2008
    Clear Spring, MD.
    Looks like you'll suffer from 12ga. shoulder the next day. But cool none the less.

I like the way it engineered with this forward eject concept. If you reload your .308's its awesome. They say you could put a bucket in front of you and most of the brass will land right in it. I feel like everyone else though, its to expensive for a kel-tec. They get it down to a grand or less and they will sell like hotcakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom