• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I was thinking, do we really need to reverse/remove the G&S? Can we possibly get a pro-2A governor elected and have him give a mandate to the MSP to accept self-defense as a G&S?

Just saw this...

Word was, Ehrlich was planning to do just that on re-election.
    I was planning on training really hard and winning the NYC Marathon in record time and getting a new giant Mercedes and a $1,000,000 record time bonus. :D

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    I was thinking, do we really need to reverse/remove the G&S? Can we possibly get a pro-2A governor elected and have him give a mandate to the MSP to accept self-defense as a G&S?

I don't think so, at least I don't remember Ehrlich doing that (was he even pro 2A?). Maybe Agnew or McKeldin did, but I doubt it, but there you go 3 republican (most likely to be pro 2A) in the last 75 years.

3 in ~75 YEARS :sad20:

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    We might be able to work through the primaries enough to make sure that no new laws get passed but for right now, reversing any laws is basically hopeless as we will never have a Republican or even pro 2A governor.

Our only chance is really through the courts. I became a life member for SAF this year. I suggest everyone else does the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom