• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KingGeorge

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 30, 2013
    Anything is possible. The sick bastard who murdered my friend and her mom along with numerous other women outhere used UPS gear and empty boxes to get inside there homes! And then murdered them and robbed them!

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Interesting, I decided to check out the husband on MD Case Search.

No convictions for anything, just an assault charge back when he was 20 (>10 years ago), but those charges were dropped.

Now, here's the 'interesting' thing. There are multiple people out there, with an IDENTICAL name, that DO have records which would disqualify them from owning a regulated firearm in Maryland.

Is it possible that the MSP simply f***ed up, and in an example of "Brazil"-style bureaucratic buffoonery, went after the wrong guy in a case of mistaken identity?

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    This sounds like a mix of verified events. We have people who have been elligable for years being told they are inelligable and need to surrender their arms for things illegally found and or false. We also have a Rogue Unit of the MSP with little or no contact with known units visiting peoples homes.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Interesting, I decided to check out the husband on MD Case Search.

No convictions for anything, just an assault charge back when he was 20 (>10 years ago), but those charges were dropped.

Now, here's the 'interesting' thing. There are multiple people out there, with an IDENTICAL name, that DO have records which would disqualify them from owning a regulated firearm in Maryland.

Is it possible that the MSP simply f***ed up, and in an example of "Brazil"-style bureaucratic buffoonery, went after the wrong guy in a case of mistaken identity?
    I am delayed by NICS about half the time. I looked on case search and there are 4 or 5 pages of felony cases from someone with the same first and last name as me and our birthdays are about 3 months apart (same year) I'm surprised I haven't received "the visit"

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    I do but i dont know how to blank out the names on an iPad. I have one on my lap currently its two pieces of paper. One with an offense narrative and biographical info on suspects and page two is the code of the offense, description of offense, and my/judge signature......they are different with every jurisdiction.

I should also mention they are both notorized with the DC seal.

Make a copy and use a Sharpie to black out the names and such?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom