• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    Will prob pass house. Stumbling block/brick wall is going to be senate. House members know this and main reason they are okay to vote for it.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I'm sitting this election out, and if any Republican calls me, I'll tell them why. They get in power, and they don't do anything. Each election their entire campaign is promising things they'll never deliver and being "better than the alternative." I'm not falling for this anymore. I'd rather let the Democrats win than get Republicans who don't do anything.

I understand your frustration with do nothing establishment Republicans, I largely feel the same way.
    Vote for a write in or Libertarian candidate. Staying home and not voting makes you part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    I understand your frustration with do nothing establishment Republicans, I largely feel the same way.
    Vote for a write in or Libertarian candidate. Staying home and not voting makes you part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, that's what I mean. I usually vote for the Constitution or Libertarian Party. But the effect is the same.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    Tend to agree. Like all the repeal votes under Obama, as they knew he would never sign it.

Yup they are good at that move. They can then say they voted for it.

Similar thing happened in MGA with FSA2013. Dems knew they had the votes so some were allowed to vote against.

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    Yup they are good at that move. They can then say they voted for it.

Similar thing happened in MGA with FSA2013. Dems knew they had the votes so some were allowed to vote against.

And it will happen again in the Senate. No way 8 Democrats buck Schumer and vote for this. It just isn't going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom