• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I could be mistaken, but I believe that was the setup he used on that particular incident.

Huckleberry on point as usual!

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    That is a sick rifle. Love the old school sniper look. You've got some classic weapons. Offer still stands to try any of my Glocks (even though you already bought one). I'm usually at Freestate about once a week.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    That is a sick rifle. Love the old school sniper look. You've got some classic weapons. Offer still stands to try any of my Glocks (even though you already bought one). I'm usually at Freestate about once a week.

Thank you , And as soon as work lets up a lil bit Ill meet your there . Ill bring the H&K MK23 for you to play with .:thumbsup:

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Remington made a limited number of these a bunch of years ago 1000 I think , I dont recall how many exactly . They had the actions reworked by Iron Brigade Armory from what Ive read and distributed through Davidsons . Then Badger ordnance and Leopold got together and made 250 sets of the scope ,base and rings for them and SWFA sold them. Part of the sales went to USMC sniper fund .

:mad54: How did I miss that? Excellent rifle, now I need to find one.

putneyswope

Dismember
    Aug 7, 2010
    Anyone know where one of these is for sale? That is gorgeous. If you ever want to sell her please let me know...

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    So Remington put this out in 2004. I saw two for sale, $2k on Gunsamerica.com. No scopes, just new in box. Now I know why I hadn't heard about it, that's when I just got married the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom