• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    I talked to her personally before the committee vote. Told her I had come to Annapolis to twist Murphy's arm to vote no in committee. She looked me in the eye and said "well, you don't have twist my arm" meaning she was against it. BTW - the first time I went I talked to Murphy - that sh!tbag told me he couldn't vote for the bill in it's present form. CT Wilson is the only decent SOB we've got. Everybody else is full of crap. Middleton told me the fillibuster wouldn't have worked so he voted for cloture then against the bill. It's all bull!
    They posture so they can lie in 2014 then they do what the F'N dem party tells 'em. Sally, Peter, Mac....F 'em ALL!!!!

Can't wait to talk to each of them in person. She voted for the anti amendments. I hate her hair helmet too. :innocent0

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    It's called catharsis. :)

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

This has been one hell of an education. I honestly never thought this could happen. Now I know how tyranny starts - people beg for it!

saltydog

Thank You NRA
    Feb 13, 2009
    The State of confusion
    EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM needs to go!

Mike Miller, you sir are going to be my main focus.

Fvcking waste of air and flesh, IMO.

I'm right there with you on this one!

Hopefully Marylanders who thought their rights weren't going to be touched because of the 2nd amendment now realize this isn't the case. As long as we have Representatives in office who vote for what they want, not what the people want. The citizens will get screwed!

2014 may very well be the year we finally break the stranglehold of the dumbocrats in office. Let's all hope so!!!

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    We need a good 2a (amongst other issues) DEM candidate to run and support. In fact 3 of them for dist 28.

Looks like Mac, Sally and CT Wilson all reupped. We need DINOs to run by February 24th:

Deadline: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 by 9:00pm to file the following required documents.

Certificate of Candidacy

A Certificate of Candidacy designating the individual as a candidate to appear on the Primary ballot for an elective office must be filed in person at the appropriate election office.

Statement of Organization

At the time of filing the Certificate of Candidacy, a candidate for State or local office is also required to have established an authorized candidate campaign committee. Download the Statement of Organization.

Financial Disclosure Form

A Financial Disclosure Form is required for all State and local candidates (a PDF is available for local candidates that describes the materials needed for filing). The Financial Disclosure Form is to be filed with the controlling agency; however, it is the policy of the election boards to accept the form when a candidate files for office. The form covers the previous calendar year (not the current year in which the candidate files). It is important to note that a candidate for a state office and various county offices are required to have the financial disclosure form notarized. If the form is not notarized, it will be deemed not filed and the candidate will not appear on the ballot. If filing for a judicial office, the candidate must file an original and one copy, otherwise it also will be deemed not filed. A candidate may file a receipt as proof if the candidate previously filed a financial disclosure form for the calendar year required for the candidacy. For additional information about filing the financial disclosure, please contact the appropriate controlling agency.

Filing Fee

Filing fees depend upon the office sought. The fee must be paid either by check, money order or cash. It is permissible for a state or local candidate’s campaign finance entity to pay the fee.

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    For all of the DINO's, attend the democrat meetings and functions, listen, learn, turn their tools against them. Middleton said he had to vote for the bill to get it out of committee to kill it. He actually said it with a straight face. Vote all the bums out.

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    Murphy. Jameson AND Middleton need to be DINO'ed out in 2014!

This- from June 26...My recall of the events is that CT Wilson was pretty much with us and did not have any opportunity to vote against SB281 prior to the final vote. The above three all did, and chose to screw us. I did sit in his office and he matter of factly talked about having his carry 45, and said that he supports 2A. His office was pretty much in the basement with all the Repubs, and he said that was because he bucks the leadership so much. I tend to believe him as much as one can believe a politician...

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    Wilson is okay. I seriously doubt we'll get a better candidate. Jameson swore up and down she was against before the votes then didn't hold the line on amendments. Middleton...how disappointing. He said the filibuster had no chance so he just quit. Hopefully we can get better than Mac and Sally. The real villain here is Murphy. He screwed us royally by helping it get out of committee.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    This thread illustrates how the final vote is a poor tool for evaluating candidates. Voting the wrong way on amendments, and against on final vote does MORE harm to us, than the reverse would have.

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    Murphy is not seeking reelection, but his surrogate, Candice Quinn Kelly, is. We need three (3) DINOs to wipe them out in the primary. Let's get organized and make this happen.

helmetmike

Sep 30, 2010
    So. MD 29B
    Keep talking to people and informing them of the lies and broken promises of these corrupt representative who ignore the will of the people for their own political gain. They are not the only ones who betrayed the peoples trust. John Bohanan (29B) in St. Mary's did the same thing. Johnny Bo has gotta Go.

Jimbuck

May 26, 2009
    Oh wrong, Murphy is going to run for Commissioner President.

Kelly has made so many screwups, I can't beleive she will even run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom