• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO
    I'm interested in selling my mini 14 to fund some other projects and I have a question. I know the rifle is regulated with a folding stock installed on it. My issue is that I have a folding stock for the rifle but it is not installed on the gun. Can I sell the rifle as unregulated and include the folding stock with the purchase of the firearm? Thanks for any advice.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    When you bought the gun, what stock was on it? If it was the wood stock I would just like mbz300sdl said.

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Only thing that I see that may be an issue is that you *might* be offering for sale several magazines of greater than 20 round capacity. Meeting someone out of state is fine, but you can't offer for sale said magazines in MD.

goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO
    Only thing that I see that may be an issue is that you *might* be offering for sale several magazines of greater than 20 round capacity. Meeting someone out of state is fine, but you can't offer for sale said magazines in MD.

I understand what your saying, and I see where an issue could arise. In my eyes I'm selling the gun, the rest of the stuff is just included because without the gun I have no need for it. I don't know if that changes anything. If not then I guess I will need to change the ad. Any thoughts on this would be very helpful.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    I think you have to change the ad i believe however that if you post the ad from a computer out of state then I don't see how that could be illegal. I am not a lawyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom