• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NickZac

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    Yep, thats why I went with the Sturdy.

First reason: I can count the number of things that I have that are actually worth something on one hand. :D

Second: Budget

I shoot the CRAP out of what I have though. . .well not as much lately due to ammo availability. :sad20: When things slow down price wise I need to start looking into a re barrel on one of my ARs, round count is getting close and I want to change it out before I notice groups opening up/keyholing :)

I spend way more on training and ammo for practice than I do on my ‘collection’ . . .if you can even call what I have a collection.

The videos on Sturdy Safes really do indicate a well-built product...and they seem to do a good job making a frame that resists flexing, which IMO is huge! I approached them cautiously given how many poor quality gun safes are out there, but the testing videos shows a product that is far more difficult to penetrate than others in its class. I really, really wish they consider UL testing as it seems likely it would do exceptionally well...and it would mean savings for some with insurance. Further, they seem to have the technology to make a good high security tool resistant safe, which would be a great addition given the current makers of these products are pretty limited and I only know of two tool-resistent gun safes made at a large level of production.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom