• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    If it's closed to internet bidding one can kick ass. If it's OPEN to internet bidding.....all you're doing is usually running the price up to someone with deep pockets. :shrug:

Can't argue with that.. I have much better luck at the small, local auctions. I hit one a few years back up in Taneytown and it was raining that night. I scored, big time..I'm not sure how well advertised Redding's Auction is this year. I usually hear of it by now.. I might go and see how the first hour of gun sales goes.. we'll know by then.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Can't argue with that.. I have much better luck at the small, local auctions. I hit one a few years back up in Taneytown and it was raining that night. I scored, big time..I'm not sure how well advertised Redding's Auction is this year. I usually hear of it by now.. I might go and see how the first hour of gun sales goes.. we'll know by then.

The dumpier the dive often equates to the better deals. Not always but very often, unfortunately the BS TV shows have KILLED the steal of the deals. Everybody "thinks" they're a picker now so around tax refund dates they come out like roaches. :rolleyes: Best times now are early spring days that it's beautiful out. Everybody is out doing yard work or splashing their boat. Rainy days often make for crowds.....nothing else to do.

Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    The dumpier the dive often equates to the better deals. Not always but very often, unfortunately the BS TV shows have KILLED the steal of the deals. Everybody "thinks" they're a picker now so around tax refund dates they come out like roaches. :rolleyes: Best times now are early spring days that it's beautiful out. Everybody is out doing yard work or splashing their boat. Rainy days often make for crowds.....nothing else to do.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

mstraus

Jul 23, 2009
    Frederick MD
    Well went to Reddings. Picked up some dies and some other reloading stuff. Most items was going for close to Retail. A few power buyers picking up the bulk of the smalls. Did not stay for the Firearms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom