• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Figured I would ask here..

I am waiting on the group buy for the LRB lowers (I ordered 3 to tinker with over the next few months/year). On those I think I'm going to go a little more upscale w/ components.

While I am waiting on the GB, I picked up 2 of the New Frontier Polymer lowers, they were just too cheap to pass up and I figured they may serve as cheap plinkers.

My plan was to build 1 pistol and 1 rifle. While researching uppers and barrels, I came across Red X Arms who has 7.5 and 11.5" SS barrels & complete uppers for pretty cheap (for the pistol), as well as 16" for the rifle.

Has anyone had any experience with their products? Are they sufficient for plinking?

Any thoughts appreciated. I'm just trying to throw together a couple cheap/light builds while waiting for the LRB's to come in.

Additionally, does anyone know any retailers who currently have pistol buffertube/kits in stock? Not having much luck finding any.

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    A bit of a necro, but it may be on point:

Anyone here have experience with this company or their products? I'm trying to dig through the search results here and on arf.com, but have to weed out a hundred hits for "red dot" and the like.

Specifically, I'm wondering what the quality of their uppers, BCG's, and LPK's are like. Not looking for anything special at this point, just some plain jane stuff at plain jane prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom