• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    I have a 20" LR308 with a rifle length gas system. It looks like a standard 20" ar in relation to the height of the top rail. I would like to free float it. Im running into trouble trying to find a rail system for it. Im not opposed to full rails. I would like it to be monolithic. What size low pro gas block should I need and I would like the rail to cover the gas block. If it doesnt I can live with it. Not really a deal breaker for me. I do not want a straight tube but one with slots and preferably a hole that can be utilized to attach a 2 point sling to. Im leaning toward a keymod or a modular rail system. Does anyone else have this problem? Solution? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks guys

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    http://www.midwayusa.com/product/23...le-lr-308-aluminum-black?cm_vc=ProductFinding

Might fit the bill, it'd give the monolithic appearance, key-mod compatible, available in extended rifle length to cover the GB, and the price isn't too bad.

Currently OOS, but taking backorder.

If you have a caliper, that'd tell you your barrel diameter and what size GB your going to need. Might be a .750" or .875", couldn't say based off your info given.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom