• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Most here at this time won't have had the privilege of knowing Dr. Phil Lee, but he may be one of the most important unrecognized patriots in the MD 2A Movement.
    Phil was a mind of uncanny analysis, thought, and intellect and was known for his ability to crunch data and dig into facts unlike anyone I've ever seen.

His involvement precedes MSI and MDS by years and he was amongst the very small group of people who held the line to a point where we were in a position to fight back.

He had an old Yahoo website that was chock full of history and data, and DD214 and I tried to no avail to get control of it as a documentary of those times more than 20 years ago.

Phil's greatest achievement in my mind, ironically, was bringing down a corrupt supposedly pro 2A organization. That group (really one person) spent thousands of gun owner money trying to destroy MSI and MDS.

Why you may ask? Turns out we were bad for his business. Phil started following the money trail through SDAT and real property records and discovered gun owner money was being passed around to various businesses owned by that person and then used to solicit more gun owner money.

MSI and MDS were bad for that money train.

So, it's no understatement to say that a man most of you will have never known is responsible for where we are today.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Does anyone remember when Phil discovered that the NRA rep was using a supposedly pro gun group to unseat our most pro gun delegate so that the NRA rep's father could have the seat?

Yeah, that was Phil's style to dig into that.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    It is sad i never knew of this giant of 2A and freedom, he done it before it was cool to do so. Thank You Norton and may he Rest In Peace

Edit ** the second post link does not work for me.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    It is sad i never knew of this giant of 2A and freedom, he done it before it was cool to do so. Thank You Norton and may he Rest In Peace

Edit ** the second post link does not work for me.
    Yeah, the site has been dead for years. Don and I tried to get Phil to let us have it, but were unsuccessful before Phil mostly left the scene.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    This was Phil at his best. This was the sort of testimony I would model my legislative efforts on when I was more active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom