• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr BoomStick

Jan 27, 2010
    Hagerstown
    I have been to tittle II. com and looked at the form 1, but on tittle II there is a drop down box that says what is being done to the firearm to make it a sbr. Your adding a stock not cutting the barrel, and where on the Batfe website can I order the sbr paperwork? Sorry for the noob questions as this will be my first firearm being registered as such and I want to get it right the first time. Eventually I want to put a side folder or collapsible stock on and a fore grip and i don't want the batfe to be annoyed with me as that can only end badly.

Having never done this I'm not a first choice but I'm pretty sure the receiver of the firearm must be engraved with your location? and then you probably just need the forms mailed to you? afterwards you fill out the paperwork, leo signature and fingerprints (unless corporate or trust), and mail the stuff back in with a crisp check for 200 bucks... This of course is a guess...

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Ask a mod (spot77 or norton) to move this to the Class 3/NFA forum where it will get more attention. Here in the Water Cooler it will be promptly buried beneath a zillion other threads and never be seen. While you're there read all he stickies and dig around in the Class3/NFA forum and you'll start to get an idea of what's going on. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom