• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Welcome to the forum. I am from Pittsburgh, too (South Hills, then the North Hills). Been in MD for my entire adult life, though.

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    Go Stiilers. but seriously, welcome to marylandstan. You need a "good and substantial reason" in this state, and no, being a Steelers fan is not it.

I don't know...depends on what part of town you are in...

:lol::lol:

seriously, welcome to the forum and to the Peoples Republik of Maryland

N3YMY

Ultimate Member
    Jan 21, 2013
    I recently moved to Maryland from Pittsburgh, Pa, and am really bummed by the CCW laws.

As a former western PA resident (Homer City), move back!

At least just across the the Mason Dixon line.

Seriously, you do NOT want to live here!

Work, yes; live, no...

parksd70

Sep 10, 2013
    Welcome to the forum. I am from Pittsburgh, too (South Hills, then the North Hills). Been in MD for my entire adult life, though.

North Allegheny class of '05 lol.

Thanks for the welcomes and advice everyone! Unfortunately, for the foreseeable future, I'm here. Just started a job as a teacher, and I'm not likely going anywhere else.

Come oooooooooon Woollard!

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    I'd be betting on a nuclear or zombie apocalypse before anything pro-gun happens in Maryland...

You're heartless and insensitive! Zombies have rights! They are just misunderstood. We should forgive them eating brains and infecting others. We'll pass a Zombie tax so we can support them in their time of need. Think of the children!

:sad20:

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    You're heartless and insensitive! Zombies have rights! They are just misunderstood. We should forgive them eating brains and infecting others. We'll pass a Zombie tax so we can support them in their time of need. Think of the children!

:sad20:

can't we just feed the liberals to the Zombies and call it even? :D:thumbsup:

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Easy on Liberal comments!! Conservatives aren't the only ones who can be pro-gun.

Just sayin'. :rolleyes:

I am from Pgh too, lived in b-more for 15 years. In this state, if you are a moderate "central" democrat from say PA, that makes you a right wing nut job in Maryland, because this state leans so far to the left it. "conservative" does not mean what you think it means in MD. If you own a gun of any type, be prepared for the stares. Be prepared to be called a wingnut. And do NOT under any circumstances allow your child to say the word gun in school.

parksd70

Sep 10, 2013
    Not a problem as I have no kids!

However, being a teacher (of U.S. History and Gov't to boot), I have to say I'm surprised. when I asked my students (AP Gov't) if they support the right to own firearms, over half (like, 80% maybe) said yes. Encouraging for the younger generations!

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Welcome aboard.

HB38 is introduced, in some form, every session (runs Jan into Apr)

This year, pretty much nothing else "guns" got looked at, due the fuster-cluck that is SB281.

The good news is, that MSI and other groups made great headway in rallying Marylanders, and mitigating some of the heinous things that were initially in the bill.

Consider joining MSI, and pitch a hand to fight for your rights.

Why yes and I just happened to be Chief of Staff for the Sponsor. How can we assist you lol

And yes join MSI!!!

parksd70

Sep 10, 2013
    Erring on the side of caution, I probably shouldn't say. However, lets just say it's one that I was quite surprised to see so many support 2A. Granted, they may just be naive that think "yea, sure, cool. GUNS!!"

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    our best hope is to replace the administration, the laws and look to becoming a state that contributes to the economy nationwide, NOT forcing businesses away due to so called restrictions or regulations (of realistic measures). :smoke: thinking about moving to PA as i write this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom