• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Ruger LCP. Terrible pistol. Was glad to take the trade in hit on another pistol.

Sent from somewhere in the world.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I tried blocking this from memory....SCCY CPX-1.

Great experience buying it. Lousy experience shooting it. Actually fell apart when it was fired. Pins worked loose, sights came off. Safety ripped into thumb when the pistol was fired. Easily the hardest shooting 9mm I have ever seen.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    SIG Mosquito .22. Could never get more than 6 or 8 rounds without some type of FTF/FTE malfunction. Sold it and bought a Browning Buckmark. Never looked back.

Nov 2, 2010
    Waldorf, MD
    Not what I wanted to hear as I am waiting on my paperwork to come back. I really would have liked to have tried one first but couldn't find anyplace that had one to rent. On the other hand, I guy I met recently said his wife bought one and loves it which is real surprising.

I love my XDS. It is a little tough on the palm but it is accurate as hell for such a small sight radius. You just have to hold the damn thing a little tighter than you would a normal 45. My 12 year old brother shot a mag through it and kept all shots in 5 inches at 15 yards. I got it for carry purposes, and it excels at that. It is really narrow for a 45.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Ruger LCP. Terrible pistol. Was glad to take the trade in hit on another pistol.

Sent from somewhere in the world.

I wouldn't call mine terrible; definitely not a "fun at the range" gun, though. More like the noisy cricket from MIB. It's a purpose-built gun, and for it's purpose, it works well. (Or at least mine does.)

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    SIG Mosquito .22. Could never get more than 6 or 8 rounds without some type of FTF/FTE malfunction. Sold it and bought a Browning Buckmark. Never looked back.

I must have owned the only well-functioning Mosquito that Sig ever made.:lol2:

~3k rounds, and never a single malfunction; its the only gun I've ever shot that could reliably cycle Thunderbolts. I still ended up trading it in because I picked up a threaded 22/45 and it was way more accurate.

0nesh0t

Feb 20, 2011
    Anne Arundel
    Regret not buying the used HK USP 9 at a gun show last year for $500. It was the LEM with the light DA trigger and funnel jet kit. DOH! stoopid me!

circadia

Jan 19, 2013
    Arbutus

Sig Mosquito for me too. That gun is so problematic it's more frustration than fun. Mine has improved over time though, so it may eventually be fun. If I had it to do over, I definitely wouldn't buy it knowing what I know now.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    S&W .500.,
    dont get me wrong, i love the gun but i just cant afford to shoot it.:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom