• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MPDickerson101

MPDickerson101
    Jan 30, 2012
    Gotham City (Baltimore)
    Regrets....
    1. PS90 - love it for what it is, but the unavailability of inexpensive and plentiful ammo kills it (for me)
    2. FiveSeven - for the same reason!
    3. BIGGEST regret is missing out on the Seekins billet lower group buy last year!

Feb 28, 2013
    SPAS-12 and a Mossberg 500 Bullpup.... Wouldn't bet my life on either... Luckily got out of them what I had in them.

Me neither. I just wanted a SPAS-12 as a collectors' item. My mossberg would serve an HD purpose better.

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    Buying a poly lower during the height of the insanity. I could have gotten a forged for not much more :( And irony is that I still don't have it thanks to MSP. No, I won't sell it to you, it will get a 22 upper.

And yes, the ex-wife was a mistake, but the kid from the marriage is aces, so I'll consider it a wash. Even if he didn't want to go to the Fredneck show today. (Because current gf is a step up: she hates empty ammo cans, and insists we fill them.)

ReticulateLemur

Oct 29, 2012
    FNX-9. It was my first gun purchase and at the time felt really good in my hands. No problems at first, but then I started fixing my grip and realized that the safety lever on the back would dig into my thumb every time I fired thanks to the recoil. Left the range with a small blister. Traded it towards a Walther PPQ in 9mm.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    FNX-9. It was my first gun purchase and at the time felt really good in my hands. No problems at first, but then I started fixing my grip and realized that the safety lever on the back would dig into my thumb every time I fired thanks to the recoil. Left the range with a small blister. Traded it towards a Walther PPQ in 9mm.

That's a shame, I had the fnp-9, loved it.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Bravo757

Stand In The Gap
    Apr 5, 2013
    Hagerstown
    I sort-of regret buying a Glock 22 - it was horrible... the worst accuracy of any gun I've owned but the upside is when I went to sell it I found another SIG 220 and selling the Glock made it a little easier with the wife adding another 220 to the collection.

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    Regrets? I have learned to save and buy what I really want, not the cheaper version and then trying to "upgrade" later. I really shop triggers now!

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    Springfield XD 40, I think it felt great but once I took it to the range I knew it had to go, bad trigger, grip stunk, and to me it felt like a POS once I got it out of the store....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Springfield XDM 45 3.8 Compact pure complete garbage, at times it won't go back into battery and the trigger sucks. Sent it back to Springfield they checked it over and said what it's doing was normal. Sorry but I won't trust my life to a POS. If it's true and it's Rob Leatham's design and baby he should have gone to sleep that night.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Sorry but I won't trust my life to a POS. If it's true and it's Rob Leatham's design and baby he should have gone to sleep that night.

Lmao...

I never liked the ergos of the XD line at all, but never heard too many complaints. But your quote there was just too dam funny.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Kel-tec PF-9. I like it ok and it runs fine just the Smith M&P Shield came out right after I bought it. I'd rather have that.

Family regret that turn out not to be: .44 Auto-Mag Dad purchased it on a whim around 1980 (big Clint Eastwood fan). Never fired it since it was hard to get cartridges so he never really took it out of its case.

Now it's listed as a C&R and worth 5x what he paid for it. Now it's mine (inheritance) to clean up (some rust from sitting it its case for decades) but basically still a display piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom