• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordracer2082

Jun 10, 2007
    Glen Burnie
    A minor point, the integral lock is only needed on handguns made after a certain date, I believe 1/1/02 or 1/1/03. Depending on the gun, it might be worth your time to have the FFL contact the maker/importer to check the gun's age, if buying used.

(One year the fired casing law went into effect, the next the lock law.)

I used to work at a dealer the internal locks were only required when buying new if I remember right. And great choice on the Glock 19 I have a 23 and love it!

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I just went to the gun shop and bought a Glock 19 RTF2. Out the door price with the GSSR certificate was $455 with two magazines. The salesman said that Maryland requires this gun to be sold with a bore lock. Is this true?

$398 for Glock 19.
    $21.99 for the bore lock.
    $10 for MSP Gun Application.
    $25 for MD state tax.

Does this sound accurate?

Thanks

I bought all my Glocks from Sam @ TCS and I've had to buy each one with a borelock. He's the only one in MD that participates in the GSSF program. He also sells some revolvers/shotguns, but his main business is Glocks. All Glocks purchased through the GSSF program are factory new.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    I used to work at a dealer the internal locks were only required when buying new if I remember right. And great choice on the Glock 19 I have a 23 and love it!

The fired casing is only needed for new handguns, any handgun made after that cutoff needs the lock.

Feb 21, 2010
    Glen Burnie, MD
    I just found this thread, and the mention of TCP in Baltimore. Wish I saw this before I completed the paperwork and put money down for my Glock 17. Their AD Military price is great! My next Glock will be through TCS.

LostSoul

Nugget Popper
    Oct 29, 2008
    Ho Co
    Nice purchase, my first was a G17. I went in thinking I was gonna get a 19, but the 19 didn't feel as nice in my paws as the 17.

m21att1

Nov 19, 2007
    Damn it lol. I need to make some more $$ before I dive into another.

I appreciate the offer

-Z

No problem, I'm not really actively trying to sell it but it's been sitting for a long time, I purchased it used, but have really only fired it probably 50 times. I obviously don't know how much the previous owner fired it.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Where is the copshop? I have a GSSF certificate burning a hole in my wallet. I've got a 17 and a 19, so thinking a 34 or 26 would make a nice addition to the 9mm tribe.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    Glock 19 was my first pistol and out of the 5 pistols I now own its still my favorite. Congrats on the purchase! You won't regret it!

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    You can also order from OMB Guns in Kansas and have it shipped or call GSSF and have them set you up at Lawmens Supply. I'll be taking this route for next year's 30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom