• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hog Sniper

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2008
    Just got my PA-X9 in today. A billet lower dedicated for Glock mags. Pinned a PSA 9MM upper on it and it looks great. Hope to get some range time on it this weekend. The 33 round stick mag drops free. Trigger not bad. I have high hopes for this one.

Attachments

• DSCN4649.jpg
      DSCN4649.jpg
      48.1 KB · Views: 1,385
    • DSCN4650.jpg
      DSCN4650.jpg
      73.3 KB · Views: 1,513

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Interesting lower! Does the last round bolt hold work on that set up on that lower?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    looking forward to the range report.
    will you be selling the lowers?

drking2

Ultimate Member
    Nov 29, 2008
    Carroll County
    so if you got me a lower then and upper and put them together and sold to me would be cash and carry wouldn't it? Can you price that for me?

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Specific link that says that 9mm ar receivers that are cash and carry in md can't be purchased In another state as such.

Wow guy. Gotta be a dick about it, eh? I said GCA 1968 for a reason. It is in section 922.

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/laws/gca68.htm

(5) for any person (other than a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector) to transfer, sell, trade, give, transport, or deliver any firearm to any person (other than a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector) who the transferor knows or has reasonable cause to believe does not reside in (or if the person is a corporation or other business entity, does not maintain a place of business in) the State in which the transferor resides; except that this paragraph shall not apply to (A) the transfer, transportation, or delivery of a firearm made to carry out a bequest of a firearm to, or an acquisition by intestate succession of a firearm by, a person who is permitted to acquire or possess a firearm under the laws of the State of his residence, and (B) the loan or rental of a firearm to any person for temporary use for lawful sporting

purposes

Don't like my response, ask an FFL. I have asked and I have been told that, even though an AR10 lower is not regulated in MD or the state I wished to purchase it in, I can not legally buy it and take possession of the lower in a state that I do not hold residence. I asked why and I was told it is FEDERAL LAW. BTW, the FFL I asked is an IP on here.

Hog Sniper

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2008
    Not going to get into specifics on what MD dealers will sell as cash and carry etc. If I sell a lower to a MD resident it get shipped to MD for transfer. The question from Dave about pinning an upper on the gun and selling it is another gray area with ATF that I would rather not challenge. Heres a good read on some of the interpretations on Manufacturing etc. https://johnjacobh.wordpress.com/2008/08/17/atf-changes-definition-of-manufacturer/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom