PSA Micro Dagger Glock 43X Magazine Availability?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    Does anyone know of a store in VA (or PA) that stocks black PSA Micro Dagger Glock 43x mags?

Big Dog Outfitters in King George would be closest but willing to travel....

thanks

FZRracer400!

Nov 8, 2022
    RIP MD.
    I have both styles for my micro. They both feed reliably. I do recommend holding out for the slick side metal ones if you can…….just personal opinion between the 2. When the slick side metal comes back in stock, I’ll be ordering a couple and can add a few if you’re interested. I’m a short drive across the bridge from SoMd. No up charge or anything like that. Just offering up the help, if that helps

pistolsnipe

Aug 28, 2015
    Has anyone used any mag extensions with these? it seems a little bit suspect where the follower could get hung up on the flashing if the extension is too big

kshaw

Nov 21, 2012
    Gaithersburg, MD

DScott0105

Feb 26, 2024
    Waldorf,MD
    They are still showing unavailable. There is a gunshop in Sterling, VA that sells 15-round magazines online and will hold them at their store for pickup. I did that for some PSA 15-round Pro mags for my my glock.
    What is the name of the shop I’m looking to get a few.

DScott0105

Feb 26, 2024
    Waldorf,MD
    Does anyone know of a store in VA (or PA) that stocks black PSA Micro Dagger Glock 43x mags?

Big Dog Outfitters in King George would be closest but willing to travel....

thanks

Has anyone found a store in VA that sells these I’m looking to get a few. If anyone knows the name of a store would be great thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom