• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raider80

Nov 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    Are you looking for cheap or value check out joebob outfitters they have a nice selection for reasonable prices. PSA will have a special with better price before long. they also have a complete lower for $199or they have a nice rifle with chf barrel MISS G2 handgaurd and strike for nice price. Could also chase down some deals through slickguns.com AR Deals

faze

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    Baltimore County, MD
    Well the PSA site is kind of a pain. Buds sets you up with the FFL transfer automatically. Just have to pick the FFL dealer and pay. PSA wants you to go thru all this paperwork and red tape.

Unless you guys have other ideas.

faze

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    Baltimore County, MD
    Eff it. I'm going to just get the PSA lower and ship to Whitemarsh Arms. I'm sure PSA has their FFL. I'll call them Monday. I think that'll work.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    If you ship it White Marsh Arms you're going to wait until paperwork comes back ND, as I don't think they release at 8 days. Unless you don't care about that, I'm waiting on one from them for 70 days and probably have another 40 to go!

faze

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    Baltimore County, MD
    If you ship it White Marsh Arms you're going to wait until paperwork comes back ND, as I don't think they release at 8 days. Unless you don't care about that, I'm waiting on one from them for 70 days and probably have another 40 to go!

As long as I get it I'm fine. I'm in no huge rush. I have a half dozen guns to keep me company in the mean time.

BTW - State police say you can get your gun if a week passes and no word is sent back. Look up that law and call WMA.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    As long as I get it I'm fine. I'm in no huge rush. I have a half dozen guns to keep me company in the mean time.

BTW - State police say you can get your gun if a week passes and no word is sent back. Look up that law and call WMA.

Ive been through that with them. They know the law and they know other shops are releasing. They choose not to release. I knew that was their policy before I purchased it- they happened to have something I wanted that no one else had at the time. It would be nice to be able to take possession, but I chose to buy it anyway and wait.

faze

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    Baltimore County, MD
    Ive been through that with them. They know the law and they know other shops are releasing. They choose not to release. I knew that was their policy before I purchased it- they happened to have something I wanted that no one else had at the time. It would be nice to be able to take possession, but I chose to buy it anyway and wait.

They won't release it even though it's legal to? What kind of 2A supporters are they? Argh. Oh well at least I'm not fighting time anymore.

Whitty Whit

Mar 20, 2013

Hopefully you plan on getting your HQL, because if they wait till the paperwork comes back, you will need one to possess.

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    PSA makes a nice lower. Just did a build on one, have another in quarantine. I'll probably order one or two more.

Have two PSA "blems" awaiting eventual release, they were sold to me as blemished lowers at a reduced price, but I'll be damned if I could find anything wrong with them, they looked brand spanking new to me, no scratches, scuffs, nothing I would remotely call a blemish. To me they look the same as any other forged aluminum lower, which are all pretty much the same no matter what anyone tells you, the only real difference is whether it has spider on the side or not.:lol2:

HQL = Handgun Qualification License, and I don't think you'll need an HQL to take possession of a rifle lower after Oct. 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom